Rowledge Cattery Terms & Conditions
- In the unlikely event of your pet becoming unwell, we will contact your vet. Should this not be possible, we will use our own. Any fees incurred will be recharged to you at cost. While your pet is with us we act ‘in loco parentis’. We do not panic easily and look after all our visitors’ animals in the same way as we look after our own. If you’d like us to contact someone in the event of a problem, please ensure that you provide us with an emergency contact number.
- Please advise us of any special instructions regarding your pet, including cost limits you may have for veterinary treatment.
- Our cattery charges are per night but there is a minimum charge of two nights. For Christmas, New Year and Easter bookings there is a minimum charge of 7 nights, irrespective of length of stay.
- We reserve the right to charge the full booking fee for cancellations made within 14 days of the start of the stay and always for those who just don’t turn up.
- You are welcome to collect your pets early but, as we cannot re-let the space, we charge for the full period of the booking.
- Full payment is due at the time of your pet’s collection. We accept cash or cheque but apologise that we currently have no credit or debit card-reader facilities
Your cats must have up-to-date annual flu and enteritis inoculations in order to stay with us. This is an Environmental Health Officer requirement and cannot be ignored. We will either turn you away (tragic if you’re on the way to the airport!) or have to house your cat in a quarantine pen for the duration of their stay.